II. The owner of the Store and data Controller is Piotr Miziołek, running business under the name ProRacingX Piotr Miziołek, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business (CEIDG) maintained by the minister competent for economy, NIP 5110229410, REGON: 141940371, company address: ul. Wrocławska 261, 59-220 Legnica.
III. Personal data collected by Proracing24.com Store is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also referred to as the GDPR.
The Controller can be contacted in writing through postal mail to the following address: ProRacingX Piotr Miziołek, ul. Wrocławska 261, 59-220 Legnica or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
IV. Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
1. Making a purchase without registering or logging into Proracing24.com
The personal data you provide to us when you make a purchase in the Store, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name and NIP number (if you make a purchase for the purposes of the company), are processed:
a) to the extent necessary for the proper performance of on-line services;
b) in order to fulfill orders placed by you for products included in the assortment of the Store;
c) to process your complaints and refund compensation in the event of withdrawal (return of goods);
d) to handle any other requests or inquiries you may have addressed to us.
2. Registration in the proracing24.com Store
The personal data you provide to us when you register with the Store: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name and NIP number (if you make a purchase for the purposes of the company), are processed:
a) to the extent necessary for the proper performance of on-line services;
b) in order to operate and ensure the operation of your User Account in the Store;
c) in order to fulfill orders placed by you for products included in the assortment of the Store;
d) to process your complaints and refund compensation in the event of withdrawal (return of goods);
e) to handle any other requests or inquiries you may have addressed to us.
Personal data, which you entrust to us when registering as a recipient of the Newsletter at the proracing24@com Store, i.e., your e-mail address, are processed in order to perform the agreement concerning the delivery of the Newsletter, understood as commercial information intended directly or indirectly to promote the goods and services of the proracing24.com Store, including, in particular, information about current offers, promotions, discounts and marketing actions.
Consent to the Newsletter may be revoked at any time without giving any reason.
4. The legal basis for the data processing, to the essential extent, is the necessity to perform the agreement that you conclude with the Store, or to take actions aimed at its conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
In addition, in order to comply with the obligations imposed on us by the law, e.g. by the Accounting Act or tax regulations (e.g. issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents), we will also process your data relating to transactions made in the Store and information from your account. We may also process your data in order to comply with our accountability obligations, which are our duty to demonstrate that you comply with data protection laws. In the cases mentioned in this paragraph, the legal basis for the processing of the above-mentioned data is the legal obligation incumbent on us (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
5. We will also process the following data based on the legitimate interest of the Store (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR):
a) Your details of your purchases for the purpose of establishing or pursuing our claims and defending against such claims (our legitimate interest includes the possibility of protecting the interests of the Store by any legal means);
b) Your details provided in the enquiry in order to respond to your questions, complaints or suggestions (our legitimate interest includes the ability to respond to your questions, complaints or suggestions);
c) Your data and the data of other users of the Store in order to ensure the security of services provided by us electronically, including the prevention of possible abuse or fraud (our legitimate interest is to ensure the security of services, including the prevention of fraud and abuse).
6. We will process your data (with your prior consent) for the purpose of marketing activities on the basis of the legitimate interest of the proracing24.com Store, which is:
- monitoring your activities, including for example, searching for key words and managing your activity at proracing24.com;
- adjusting ads according to the content you have previously viewed, adjusting offer categories or individual offers based on your activity at proracing24.com;
- contacting you, including for permitted marketing purposes, through available channels of communication, in particular and with your consent, by e-mail;
- carrying out statistical analyses;
V. Recipients of personal data
The recipients of personal data may be authorized employees or associates of the Controller, who should have access to the data in connection with the performance of sales contracts.
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except for entities authorized by law, which operate on our behalf, i.e. providers of IT services and solutions, accounting office with which the Administrator cooperates and companies cooperating in the performance of sales contracts, with which the Administrator has signed an agreement entrusting the processing of personal data, as well as courier and transport service providers in order to deliver the shipment to the address indicated by you.
We will forward your data to public authorities, including courts, upon their justified request, public authorities, including courts and attorneys, insurers and advisors of the Store, in case it is necessary to defend the Store against claims or for the purpose of asserting claims by the Store.
If you choose to make a payment through one of our electronic payment service providers, we will share your details (name, surname, order number and value, IP number, e-mail address, telephone number, your customer ID assigned to you by the payment service provider) with this provider for the purpose of processing your payment.
We will not transfer your personal information to third countries (i.e. outside the European Economic Area).
VI. Period of processing of your personal data
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for purposes of:
a) pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
b) fulfilling obligations resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting obligations,
c) preventing fraud and abuse,
d) statistics and archiving,
e) for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
VII. Consequences of not providing personal data
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide certain personal data (identity or address data) may prevent us from providing you with services by electronic means and from making purchases in the Store. For this reason, providing basic data (user identity, e-mail address, postal address) is necessary for making a purchase at proracing24.com.
Failure to provide the required data in order to receive the Newsletter will prevent the sending of the Newsletter.
Failure to provide the data required at the stage of registration of the user account of the proracing24.com Store will make it impossible to register the user account.
The Controller shall make every effort to ensure all measures of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable provisions of law. The Controller shall ensure full security with particular reference to the privacy protection laws. For that purpose, it shall collect only the minimum information necessary for the performance of the sales contracts.
We assure you that we apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the above data, ensuring an adequate level of security corresponding to the risks related to the processing of personal data, as referred to in Article 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
VIII. Your rights with regard to the processing of personal data
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- request the Controller to provide you with access to your personal data,
- request the Controller to correct your personal data,
- request the Controller to delete your personal data (the right to be forgotten),
- request the Controller to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- the transfer of your personal data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
These rights can be exercised through:
- e-mail contact at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- written contact, by traditional mail, to the following address: ProRacingX Piotr Miziołek, Wrocławska 261, 59-220 Legnica.
Be sure to observe the safety instructions:
- creating a login and password to your Customer's account, which makes it impossible for third parties to guess them easily. In particular, we recommend the use of characters and numbers, upper and lower case letters and special characters in the password string,
- logging out from proracing24.com after the end of the session,
- not to transfer any data (login, password) to any third party,
- use of antivirus software,
- use the website and the Proracing24.com Online Store solely on trusted computers on which only proven software has been installed.
Cookies policy of the proracing24.com Store
Cookies are computer data stored in the terminal equipment of users (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) and intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they come, the duration of their storage on the terminal and a unique number.
2.The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
3.Cookies are intended for use on the website. The operator uses these files to:
a)the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user's session on each subsequent page of the website
b)adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, in particular these files recognize the user's device in order to display the website according to his/her preferences
c)for the generation of anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of user identification.
4. Cookies used by the partners of the website operator, including in particular the website users, are subject to their own privacy policies.
5. In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We monitor their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and EU law acts.
6. As a standard, web browsing software allows by default for cookies to be placed on the User's terminal equipment. These settings may be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or to inform about each time they are sent to the User's devices.
7. The Website Users may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
Which cookies do we use?
a) files necessary for the operation of the Store - these files enable the proper operation of the proracing24.com Internet Store, logging into the Store, navigating through the Store, making purchases and downloading purchased files from the Store. Without saving them on your device, you will not be able to use the Store;
b) files ensuring security of transactions made within the Store. Lack of these files will prevent a safe transaction;
c) statistical files - enable us to collect statistical information on how the Store is used;
d) functional files - files which enable to remember your settings and preferences. Thanks to saving these files on your device, you will not have to enter your login and password every time, you will see products tailored to your interests, etc;
e) advertising files - files that enable you to receive personalized advertising. These files may be used by the Store or by advertising service providers cooperating with the Store, thanks to which you may receive an advertisement tailored to your interests, and the number of ad displays may be limited, thanks to which the advertisements will be less burdensome, etc.
8. The Operator of the Website informs that changes in the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Website.
Your personal data is stored in a database in which technical and organizational measures are taken to ensure the protection of processed data in accordance with the requirements set out in the generally applicable law on the protection of personal data. Access to the database is granted only to persons authorised by the Controller.